Tuesday, November 4, 2008

President Barack Obama

Whoa! I just found out that Barack Obama won the presidential election in America. Awesome! He will be the first African-American president of the United States. It was "a defining moment, change has come to America!"

I kind of knew from the start that he would win. When I heard him in the debates, he was always so calm, firm and positive, whereas McCain was kind of negative and all. His policies were very sound, aiming for the good of all Americans and to help the poor.

I'm not an American so I don't have much right to say much, except that I hope and pray that Obama will be a God-fearing leader to America, fulfill his promises, and lead the country as well as the rest of the world to a future of peace and prosperity. According to analysts, the older people voted for McCain whereas Obama's win came from more young people voting. That's amazing, young people are getting involved in their country. This totally represents change coming to America, and to the rest of the world.

Nothing is impossible. What may seem like a far-fetched idea might not be after all. If you have a dream, you push forward towards it - you go for it. Racism - no longer an issue! I would like to go to America one day...

God bless America!! And my SPM...

0 comments: