Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Requirements

Note This Post was deleted because my sister Hosanna said I was “siao arr” for posting my future-wife requirements

I am not a picky person, really. I can eat anything and drink anything that is clean, hygeinic and health-ensured.
However, I am very picky about my future life partner. I will absolutely not have any normal woman, but only one hand-picked by God...

Now, my requirements are rather simple, really.
My future wife MUST be: (in order of importance)
1. Christian
2. Shorter than I
3. Good in English
4. Does not mind my bad habits, snoring, etc
5. Cheerful, talkative
6. Simple, undemanding, undominant
7. Hardworking, neat, organized
8. Enjoys TV, shopping and other women stuff and not stuck in the house all day long...
9. Can cook as well or better than Esther, my sister (very good cook arr... dareth thou challenge her culinary skills??!!)
10. Enjoys reading, dancing
11. Plays tennis and/or badminton
12. Spiritually connected to God (ie not nominal Christian but loves God loves people, a worshipper in spirit and in truth, etc...)
13. Loves pets
14. Appreciates art
15. Musically and/or vocally inclined
16. Long wavy or curly hair
17. Speaks chinese
18. Likes Neopets... hehe

See? Not so complicated, right?
However, it's not ALL that simple - if you have the above qualities, you'll merely be shortlisted. You will still have to go through my superstrict mom, my dad, my sisters, my pastors (not really), my bitch (a.k.a female dog - she'll bark the hell out'ya)... ah, not many will make it, and only one will arrive at the altar... muahahahaha
But it's far too early to contemplate all this, since I'm only, what, 16 nearing 17 in less than two month's time (17 January aahh!!) so... what the heck...

1 comments:

she3p said...

oh my.........I utterly.....amazed!! hahahahaa...