Sunday, March 30, 2008

More Thrashings

I hate Mr. XXXX so much. He teaches a subject that I don't really like but I have to do well in. (I mentioned about him insulting Sarawak in my previous post) He is known as the King of Sarcasm. He is so annyoing!!! (spelling mistake is not accidental, mind you)

These are his latest remarks:

"I'm sure you don't have these papers in Sarawak?"
TO MY FACE. I wanted to kick him and say "What the hell of course we do, you people don't even want to study! My ass larr.. my school in Sarawk got more straight A's than you larr!" (FYI, MES didn't get a single straight A1 student, but Batu Lintang got how many? FOUR!!)


"Why is there a sticker on your head?"
Asking a girl, Parames, whose eye got hit by a hockey stick and patched up with gauze and looking miserable. It was so mean!!


And the last one for today...
"Eh, in Sarawak got tuition wan kah?"
I refused to look at him for fear I would lunge at his throat and strangle him.

Oh, God, bless Malaysia.

2 comments:

Daniel Chong said...

This guy, dunnid to care about him one la.

His childhood must be abused ka, or something (like lack of love) until he have to ketuk other ppl.

Just dun be rude to him or answer back, its ok liao. Dont make trouble with him, later he make ur life more miserable.

Samuel K Lis said...

Oh k... but I still hate him anyway. He smiles when he's insulting people. And he teaches physics which irritates me too. Gah!!